Royal Air Maroc RESERVATIONS
Royal Air Maroc Flight Deals
* All the fares are for round-trip travel and include all taxes, service fees, and surcharges. Fares mentioned on the site are according to the historical data and are subject to change without any prior intimation. Please go through terms and conditions for more info.
Book Royal Air Maroc Tickets With Faretrolley
Now reserve your flight tickets with Royal Air Maroc on Faretrolley and enjoy a great booking experience. Royal Air Maroc is a renowned airline to travel to your destination, and we offer tickets to all destinations of its network. When you book with Faretrolley, you can be sure that you are scoring great offers on the flight that suit all your travel requirements. Our travel agents have the expertise and knowledge that help you find offers and deals to travel with Royal Air Maroc. So be it your next business trip or a family vacation, book flight tickets with Faretrolley and travel at affordable prices.
All About Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc is commonly known as RAM and the national carrier of Morocco and the largest airline in the country. Royal Air Maroc commenced its operations in 1957. The hub airport of the airline is Mohammed V International Airport, and other focus airports are Marrakech Menara and Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport. The airline runs its frequent flyer program known as Safar Flyer. The current in-service fleet size of Royal Air-Maroc is 59 aircraft that travel to 103 destinations worldwide. It has its headquarters in Casablanca and two subsidiaries - RAM Cargo and RAM Express.
FAQs about Royal Air Maroc on Faretrolley
Q. What is the baggage size of Royal Air Maroc?
On your Royal Air Maroc flights, you are allowed to take a bag weighing a maximum of 10 kg as your hand baggage. The maximum linear dimensions for your carry-on bag must be under 115 cm.
For Economy Class flyers on the Royal Air Maroc flight, the weight of your checked baggage must be under 23 kg. You are allowed to take 2 checked bags with you for your flight.
Q. What is the online or web check-in procedure when flying with Royal Air Maroc?
The process of web check-in on Royal Air Maroc is simple, and you can do it from the comfort of your home by logging in on their website or app and printing your boarding pass. The facility is available from 48 hours up to two hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
Q. What are the classes of service/ couch offered on Royal Air Maroc flights?
Royal Air Maroc has two classes of service. It includes:
- Business Class: In its Business Class tickets, you get access to extra comfortable bed-like seats and legroom with features like a superior recliner, massager, and in-flight entertainment options. On your Business Class tickets, you are offered an exotic selection of wine and a great dining experience.
- Economy Class: Economy Class tickets of Royal Air Maroc are affordable and comfortable with impressive leather seats and ample legroom. With that, for your in-flight entertainment, the airline offers 150 albums and 20 video games for you to enjoy.
Q. What are the popular routes of Royal Air Maroc available on Faretrolley?
- Flights from Casablanca to New York City
- Flights from Washington Dc to Casablanca
- Flights from Casablanca to Lagos
- Flights from Cairo to Casablanca
Q. What are the popular destinations worldwide where Royal Air Maroc flies?
The popular destinations worldwide where Royal Air Maroc flies are:
What are you waiting for? Book your dream travel at great prices with Faretrolley and enjoy great savings!
Know it all. Sign up with us to be updated with our latest offers & travel tips by our travel experts.